Arthur S. Flemming Fellows Association
Graduates from the Classes of 1994 – 2007 of the Center for Policy Alternatives Arthur Flemming Leadership Institute are invited to this alumni program managed by the Institute for Progressive Leadership.
As the director and trainers of the Flemming Leadership Institute from 2005-2008, we know and appreciate the importance of staying connected. IPL through the Arthur Flemming Fellows Association (AFFA) – a membership association – will:
- Keep the Flemming Fellows network alive.
- Serve as a think tank for Fellows on policy issues.
- Provide gatherings and specialized trainings desired by the membership.
How can this happen? For a nominal $25 annual membership dues will assist us in providing:
- an annual updates and directory (directory available to members only);
- monthly email communication;
- bi-monthly newsletters;
- virtual meetings and online discussions to share concerns and accomplishments;
- advanced information on educational and training opportunities;
- executive coaching;
- gatherings at annual national state legislative summits; and
- more benefits to be developed as the association grows.
Staying connected with this exceptional and vibrant community will afford you the essential tools and important network to continue to build your capacity as a leader in the state legislature as you learned through participation in the Flemming Leadership Institute.